Comment on page
Bike has two great ways to view big outlines:
- 1.Collapse rows to see the big picture without being distracted by the details
- 2.Focus in to work on the details without being distracted by everything else
- Outline > Expand Row (
Command-0)Expand selected row.
- Outline > Collapse Row (
Command-9)Collapse selected row.
- Outline > Expand Row Completely (
Control-Command-0) Expand the selected row and all rows that it contains. See all contained rows.
- Outline > Collapse Row Completely (
Control-Command-9) Collapse the selected row and all rows that it contains. This is a nice way to clean up a view, when you next expand the row its contained rows will still be collapsed.
- Outline > Expand All (
Control-Command-0)Expand all top level rows.
- Outline > Collapse All (
Control-Command-9)Collapse all top level rows.
- Outline > Expand All by Level (
Shift-Command-0)Find the minimum level that is collapsed. Expand all rows at that level.
- Outline > Collapse All by Level (
Shift-Command-9)Find the maximum level that is expanded. Collapse all rows at that level.
- Go > Focus In (
- Go > Focus Out (
- Go > Focus Heading… (
Command-P) to quickly select and focus a heading.
Last modified 1mo ago